Topeka Tourism Alliance is offering Saturday Special for Topeka Residents
Residents of Topeka will be offered discounted admission to several
of the city’s tourism attractions Saturday, Sept. 28 during “Topeka
Day,” a promotion of the Topeka Tourism Alliance.
The group has on various weekend days designated different cities in
northeast Kansas for discounted admissions. Topeka’s day comes this
weekend, and discounts are available only to residents of Topeka on that
• Mini-Train and Carousel at Gage Park, S.W. 6th and Gage. Half-price
admission for Topeka residents off mini-train regular price of $1.25,
and carousel regular price of $1. Hours: 10 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
• Old Prairie Town, 124 N.W. Fillmore. Half price admission for
Topeka residents off regular tour admissions of $4.50 for adults, $4 for
seniors and $2 for children ages 6-12. Guided tours Saturday at noon
and 2 p.m.
• Great Overland Station, 701 N. Kansas Avenue. Topeka Day discount
of $1 off regular admission price of $5 for adults, $4 for seniors and
$2 for children ages 3-12. Hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., last admission at
• Charles Curtis House Museum, 1101 S.W. Topeka, $1 off regular admission of $5. Hours: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
• Kansas Children’s Discovery Center, 4400 S.W. 10th. Topeka Day
discount: $1 off regular admission of $7.25 for children and adults, and
$6.25 for seniors. Hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.